Monday, June 20, 2011

Boot Up Speed Test: iPhone 4 (iOS 4) Vs. HTC HD2 Vs. Nexus One (Android 2.2) Vs. LG Panther (Windows Phone 7)

iPhone 4 Boot up time

Folks at Pocketnow have compared the boot up (startup) time of iPhone 4 (running iOS 4) with HTC HD2 andNexus One (running Android 2.2) and LG Panther (running a beta version of Windows Phone 7).
Since I hardly restart my iPhone, I must admit that I had never paid attention to boot up time until I watched the video comparing the boot up times of the iPhone with other smartphones.

Pocketnow reports:
In this video we compare the startup time of Windows Phone 7 with Windows Mobile, iPhone, and Android. As a reminder, we're testing on non-final Windows Phone 7 hardware and software […]
Since most people leave their phones turned on all the time, startup time is not that big of a deal […]
Checkout the video to find out which smartphone boots up the fastest:
So as you might have seen, Windows Phone 7 is the fastest when it comes to the boot up time.
Were you surprised by the results? Let us know what you think in the comments.
Update: 
As some of our readers have pointed out, it doesn't seem to take that long to reboot an iPhone 4. I just tried rebooting my iPhone 4 and it took 35 seconds to reboot it. I am not sure why it took Pocketnow's iPhone 4 more than a minute to boot up. Thanks everyone for the comments, keep them coming.



Browser Speed Test – iOS 4 Vs. Windows Phone 7


No comments:

Post a Comment