Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Samsung's latest 8.9-inch Galaxy Tab teaser hints impressive slimness

Samsung hasn't been entirely shy about its forthcoming 8.9-inch tablet, though Mr. Blurrycam seems to be having some trouble getting on a plane in Seoul. Fortunately for us, today the Korean giant decided to give us mere mortals a sneak peek at said device, and it sure looks promising -- as you can see above, the bulge seems to imply that the tablet's general thickness almost matches the headphone jack's height. If true, this would put Samsung's 8.9-incher head to head with Apple's 8.8mm thick iPad 2 in a fitness contest. Bring on March 22nd!

2 comments:

  1. OMG could that mean 7Inch 8Inch 9inch and 10.1inch or maybe 7,8.9,and 10.1

    ReplyDelete
  2. Right now tablets are just big ass phones. What they need is to be USB hosts so that i can leave my laptop at home when I'm gonna mostly be using a device for entertainment. I want to be able to throw my photos from my camera onto my tablet at the end of the day, while on vacation.

    ReplyDelete